LOCAL 2533
Pool House Fire 10-27-17
Updated On: Nov 01, 2017

Members quickly extinguished this fire in a backyard pool house off Branford Hill at 5:45 on 10-27-17

Shed/ garage fires can be extremely dangerous as they contain a wide range of hazards from chemical vapors to exploding gas containers.

(seen here are the first arriving crews from E1,T1,M1,C6)


-
Contact Info
IAFF Local 2533
45 N Main St
Branford, CT 06405
 

Top of Page image
Powered By UnionActive - Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved.